Method of Preparation (Indian Curry type):
- Clean the Dry Fish in a warm water.
- Take a vessel and cook Oil along with Hing (Asafoetida), Onion slices, Curry leaves, Green chilli slices, Tomato slices and make it brown.
- Add Ginger Garlic paste, Chilli Powder, Turmeric powder and cook for 2 min.
- Then add cleaned Dry Fish and let it cook for another 5 min, keep stirring in between.
- Add water as per the required quantity and salt to taste, cook well with lid on.
- Finally add coriander to garnish before serving.